- Acting Co-Chairs Kurt / Phillipe.
Terms of Reference
- In the process of being draft.
- Lambeth MPS,
- Lambeth Council
- Other organisations to be added in due course.
Provisionally Mark (Lambeth Council), Mike (Lambeth MPS), Jason (RVT), Kurt (The Eagle), Phillip (OrangeNation/Fire) and Peter (Metro Centre) have established a working group to set up and establish the Lambeth LGBT Network which will eventually act as the borough’s LGBT Forum.
- Facebook page: Lambeth LGBT Network
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website address: http://www.lambethlgbtnetwork.org.uk
Lambeth LGBT Network plans to meet on a monthly basis. The following meetings have been proposed;
- Thu 15th Oct 6pm at the Two Brewers
- Thu 26th Nov 6pm at the RVT
- Thu 17th Dec 6pm at the RVT
Other Lambeth LGBT+ Community Network events
- The Lambeth LGBT+ Community Network aims to hold three public LGBT+ meetings each year (one every four months); February, June and October. The next meeting is scheduled to take place on Saturday 17th October 2-6pm at the Two Brewers in Clapham.
- Building the network.
- Social networking and network promotion.
- Improving key partnerships – Police, Council, Victim Support, other third party independent advice and support services and the communities affected by Biphobic, Homophobic and Transphobic hate crime.
- Biphobic, Homophobic and Transphobic Hate Crime Data – looking at the statistics, hot spotting, case reviews, risk assessment, prevention, increasing support for those affected by Biphobic, Homophobic and Transphobic hate crime and improving operational response.
- Mapping communities affected by Biphobic, Homophobic and Transphobic hate crime and resources/services available.
- Hate crime champions scheme – venue volunteers, hate crime policies and procedures, hate crime resources.
- Hate crime awareness events
Other Key Documents by other organisations