The Lambeth Hate Crime Reporting Stall has been put together to help raise awareness of hate crime in Lambeth and encourage hate crime reporting.
The stall features Lambeth’s two paper hate crime reporting forms (a) the pictorial hate crime reporting form which was designed to help make it easier for people with learning difficulties to report their experiences and (b) the text based form for general reporting of hate crime incidents.
We aim to take the stall out on tour of Lambeth Libraries at least three times a year; February, June and October. During these visits we will train Lambeth Library staff how to use the Lambeth Hate Crime Blog and update resources.
Hate Crime can also be reported via the Lambeth Council online hate crime reporting form.
The Lambeth Hate Crime Reporting Stall is free to hire.
We are looking for volunteers to help us run the stall at various events throughout the year – if you are interested – please check out our Lambeth Hate Crime Champions page which details our volunteering scheme.
If you would like to book the stall for an event please complete the following booking form;
Please note that filling in the form does not guarantee that we will be able to provide the Lambeth Hate Crime Stall for you event – we aim to get back to you within 5 working days.
Our Virtual Hate Crime Stall
In this section you will find the range of leaflets which we use on the Lambeth Hate Crime Stall, our aim using social media is to make this information as accessible as possible.
You will find more resources on our downloads page here.
- 17-24-30 Tri-fold Leaflet 2015 PDF
- Lambeth Hate Crime Briefing Document PDF
- Lambeth Hate Crime Card PDF
- Lambeth Council Disability Hate Crime Leaflet – view online version here.
- Lambeth Council Faith Hate Crime Leaflet – view online version here.
- Lambeth Council Race Hate Crime Leaflet – view online version here.
- Lambeth Council LGBT Hate Crime Leaflet – view online version here.
- Lambeth Council Anti-Social Behaviour Leaflet PDF tbc
- Lambeth Mediation Leaflet PDF tbc
- Victim Support Lambeth – Hate Crime Leaflet PDF tbc
- Disability Hate Crime Leaflet – to be designed
- Community Security Trust Leaflet PDF tbc
- Galop PDF tbc
- Gires Leaflet PDF tbc
- Metro Charity leaflet PDF tbc
- Tell Mama leaflet PDF tbc