Welcome to the Disability Hate Crime Partnership Lambeth page #DHCPLambeth.
Community Development Advice and Support Worker – Disabled People
- Louise Holden firstname.lastname@example.org
- DASL, We Are 336, 336 Brixton road, London SW9 7AA
Terms of Reference
- to be added
- Age UK Lambeth
- Certitude (Solidarity in a Crisis Project)
- Disability Advice Service Lambeth DASL
- Healthwatch Lambeth
- Hidden Voices Project
- Lambeth and Southwark Mind
- Lambeth Council (Hate Crime Prevention Coordinator)
- Lambeth Council (Intergrated Disabilities team, Adult Social Care)
- Lambeth Mencap
- Lambeth Metropolitan Police Service
- Lambeth Pan-Disability Forum
- Mosaic Clubhouse
- Victim Support Lambeth
- VoiceAbility (Lambeth learning Disability Under Involvement Service)
- We Are 336/Lambeth Accord
- Facebook page: Disability Hate Crime Partnership Lambeth
- Gmail account: email@example.com
- Linkedin profile: Disability Hate Crime Partnership Lambeth
- Twitter profile: @DHCPLambeth
- WordPress site: tbc
- Hasgtags #DHCPlambeth
The Lambeth Disability Hate Crime Partnership has also been added at a group on the Lambeth Council Yammer network – to share information with council staff.
DHCPLambeth meet monthly on the second Wednesday of each month between 10.00 to 11.30 at We Are 336, 336 Brixton Road SW9 7AA.
- Funding applications
- Partnership work programme
- News and service developments
- Dates of future meetings
Other LambethDHCP events
- National Hate Crime Awareness Week #NHCAW 10th-17th October 2015, the partnership are looking to organise a couple of events during this week.
- DHCPLambeth “No Place For Hate” 14th October 2015.
- Partnership bid to Trust for London for a 2 year project to set up a third party disability hate crime reporting centre at We Are 336, 336 Brixton Road, SW9 7AA.
- Building the partnership.
- Social networking and partnership promotion.
- Improving key partnerships – Police, Council, Victim Support, other third party independent advice and support services and the communities affected by disability hate crime.
- Disability Hate Crime Data – looking at the statistics, hot spotting, case reviews, risk assessment, prevention, increasing support for those affected by disability hate crime and improving operational response.
- Mapping communities affected by disability hate crime and resources/services available.
- Visit to Stay Safe East who run an excellent third party disability hate crime service.
- Mental Health awareness and training
- Hate crime champions scheme – venue volunteers, hate crime policies and procedures, hate crime resources.
- Hate crime awareness events
Other Key Documents by other organisations
Three links follow to our disability hate crime strand pages; one to the main disability hate crime strand page, one back to this Disability Hate Crime Working Group page, and one to the Lambeth Disability Reporting and Resources page.