Welcome to the Lambeth Disability Reporting and Resources page.
Reporting Disability Hate Crime in Lambeth
A disability hate crime incident is any malicious act aimed at disabled people, organisations or property, where there is evidence that the incident has anti-disability motivation or content, or that the victim was targeted because they are (or are believed to be) disabled.
If you are a victim of a disability hate crime incident or you have information regarding a disability hate crime incident that happened to somebody else, you can report via the Metropolitan Police Service, Lambeth Council.
Alternatively Victim Support Lambeth can also provide advice and support.
In an emergency always call the Police on 999, in a non-emergency you can report to the Police via 101.
Alternatively in a non-emergency you can report to Lambeth Council using their Lambeth online Hate Crime Reporting Form.
You can also contact Victims Support Lambeth for advice and support.
Disability Rights UK maintain a page of Disability Hate Crime Links here.
Disabled Venues in Lambeth
- We are 336. 336 Brixton Road, London SW9 7AA
Disabled News outlets
- Disabled Go News
- Disability News Service
- Equality & Human Rights Commission Blogs
- Ouch Blog
- Sciptonite Daily
- Action on Hearing Loss
- Age UK Business Directory
- Age UK Lambeth
- Ann Craft Trust
- Alliance for inclusive education
- Bede Believing in community Facebook Admin Twitter @Bedehouse
- Block 336
- Brixton Inclusive
- Care Place
- Citizens Advice – Hate Incidents and hate crime advice in BSL
- Community Support Network (CSN)
- Contact a family
- Cooltan Arts
- Disability Advice Service Lambeth dasl*
- Disability Information and Advice Line DIAL
- Disability Law Service
- Disability Network
- Disability, Pregnancy and Parenthood Information
- Disability Rights UK
- Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Guide Dogs (formerly Guide Dogs for the Blind Assocation)
- Healthwatch Lambeth
- Hidden Voices
- Inclusion London
- Independent Age
- Independent Living & Carers Partnership LICP Enquiry Line – via Age UK Lambeth, covers over 55’s; working age disabled adults; adult carers; young carers. Mon to Fri, 9-5 Tel: 020 7346 6800
- Lambeth Adult Safeguarding website
- Lambeth Collaborative
- Lambeth and Southwark Mind
- Lambeth Mencap
- Lambeth Pan Disability Forum – Chaired by Sean McGovern, contactable via DASL
- Leonard Cheshire
- Nursing Home Abuse Guide
- One Lambeth Advice Citizens Advice Bureau
- Royal National Institute for Blind People RNIB
- Parents for Inclusion
- People First
- People First Lambeth
- Sign Health Charity
- Transport for All
- United Kingdom Disabled People’s Council UKDPC
- Victim Support
- Victim Support Lambeth
- Voice UK
- Wheels for Wellbeing
Check out Lambeth and Southwark’s online directory which lists more than 600 organisations and services available to people living in Lambeth. Some are local, some are regional and some are national. Lambeth and Southwark Directory.
Three links follow to our disability hate crime strand pages; one to the main disability hate crime strand page, one to the Disability Hate Crime Working Group page, and one back to this Lambeth Disability Reporting and Resources page.