Help for victims
If you’ve been a victim of any crime or have been affected by a crime committed against someone you know, Victim Support Lambeth can help you find the strength to deal with what you’ve been through.
Victim Support Lambeth’s services are free, confidential and available to everyone, whether or not the crime has been reported and regardless of when it happened.
Victim Support Lambeth, part of the Victim Support South London Area have a team of caseworkers who are specially trained in supporting those who have been affected by hate crime.
More details of what Victim Support do can be found on their national website.
- 08 081 689 111
- Monday to Friday 8pm to 8 am, Sat/Sun 9 to 5
- Office open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Feel welcome to drop in during these hours.
17-19 Falcon Road, Clapham Junction SW11 2PH
Local Office Telephone:
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- 020 7801 1777
Drop in Services:
About Victim Support
- Easy Read information about who we are and what we do to help victims of crime.
- Download the About Victim Support leaflet in pdf format (91.54kb)
Anyone can be a victim of crime
- Easy read document explaining how Victim Support can help you if you have been a victim or witness of crime.
- Download the Anyone can become a victim of crime leaflet in pdf format (236.09kb)
- Basic information for witnesses and victims of hate crime.
- Download the Victim Support hate crime leaflet in pdf format (225kb)
Rape and sexual assualt – information for men
- Basic information for male victims of rape and sexual assault which includes useful contact details.
- Download the Victim Support Rape and Sexual Assault info for Men in pdf format (116kb)
Rape and sexual assault – information for women
- Basic information for female victims of rape and sexual assault which includes useful contact details.
- Download the Victim Support Rape and Sexual Assault Info for Women in pdf format (116 kb)
- Basic information for victims of violent crime.
- Download the Victim Support Violence leaflet in pdf format (102kb)
More leaflets are available on the Victim Support website here.
Victim Support helpline for poeple affected by Paris attacks
The thoughts of everyone at Victim Support are with all those affected by the tragic events in Paris.
Since the attacks happened, Victim Support has been in regular touch with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, standing by to assist any British nationals in need of support.
Our colleagues on the Victim Information Service and Supportline numbers are advising anyone concerned about family members and friends who may have been directly affected, to call the Foreign and Commonwealth Office helpline on 020 7008 1500.
And as of Monday afternoon, a dedicated 24-hour Victim Support helpline has been activated. Anyone directly affected and in need of immediate emotional support and advice can call our dedicated helpline on 0808 168 9285.
Six Links follow to our about pages providing information on our key partners and back to the contact us page;
- Lambeth Hate Crime Prevention Coordinator
- Lambeth Metropolitan Police Service
- Lambeth Council
- This page Victim Support Lambeth
- Other Third Party Independent Services
- Back to Contact Us page