You can do this by remaining vigilant and reporting any suspicious activity to the police.
Suspicious activity can include:
- Someone noticeably behaving differently for no obvious reason.
- Someone with a large number of mobile phones for no obvious reason.
- Someone with passports or other documents in different names for no obvious reason.
- Someone who travels for long periods of time but is vague about where they’re going.
- Someone buying or storing large amounts of chemicals for no obvious reason.
- Someone taking an interest in security, like CCTV cameras, for no obvious reason.
Specialist officers are waiting for your call – let them decide if the information is important.
Don’t rely on others – if you suspect it, report it.