The Anne Frank Trust is currently looking at developing a programme for Higher Education to challenge prejudice and discrimination and to imbue people with respect towards and responsibility for each other.
Although we have an idea how this programme would look like, we would need help in assessing the demand for such a programme and in finding ways to approach the right target audience.
We want to find answers to these questions:
• Are hate incidents a problem in UK universities?
• Is this limited to some universities or is it a wide-spread phenomenon?
• Who are the perpetrators and who is responsible for this situation?
• Is there a need for work challenging prejudice and discrimination among students, staff, or the wider community?
• What other organisations similar to us are universities working together with?
If anyone is willing and able to talk to the Trust about these questions, please could you contact Daniel Schenz, email: Daniel@annefrank.org.uk or tel: Tel 0207284 5858 .
Daniel would be happy to talk to those interested on the phone or have a meeting with them, whichever suits them better.
The Anne Frank Trust